Thursday, March 19, 2009

wing & a prayer

Finally an adoption that we could afford has come to our attention. We have submitted our profile for the birth mom to review. I know, usually things that sound too good to be true are, but I have hope. The birth mom is due on my dad's birthday.

We are not telling family and friends because there really isn't anything to tell yet. She will probably pick a few couples to meet (the finalists) and then choose the adoptive parents after that. She is in her 8th month so it's all going to happen fast. I'll let you know if she wants to meet us. If we don't hear anything in the next few days, we probably weren't choosen.

Please keep us in your thoughts! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!

3 comments:

Our Little Blessings said...

I will be praying. I understand about not telling friends and family.

Julie said...

thank you Carey. I guess it's like not telling you are pregnant too early, so you don't have anything to "untell."

Ready To Be A Momma said...

Good luck! I will be thinking and praying for you!