Tuesday, March 24, 2009

peace, love and blog

Why do I blog?

I blog with hope that someone will come across my blog and learning something from me that will help them on their journey, whatever it may be.

I have 2 other blogs that readers of this blog are privy to. Readers of my other 2 blogs are not privy to the other 2 blogs. (does that make sense?)

Here, I try to blog about infertility and the aftermath and the reality of it all. No sugar-coating here.

My A Family is Born blog is for family and friends to follow along our adoption journey and learn about everything we have to go through along the way in detail. This blog is also for those going through their own adoption journey, in hopes that that can learn something from my journey and maybe it will save them time, money, heartache, whatever.

My Unplanned Pregnancy? blog is for women who have an unplanned pregnancy. I hope to educate them about how many women would love to adopt and encourage them to think at least twice before considering an abortion. I have collected a lot of resources for them in hopes that it's a user-friendly one-stop-shop. It's pink and not scary. I am happy to report a lot of my readers of this blog exit via Planned Parenthood. I hope this blog will save some babies.

I want to do my best to coach other women through their infertility journey and/or adoption journey. I will hold your hand. Maybe it's the mom in me. It has long been my belief that if I know 10 things and you know 10 things then together we know 20 things! Wooo hooo!

I hope this blog fulfills my hopes and yours.

2 comments:

youngheejin said...

Your blogs are great and very informative. I know that you have helped a lot of people who have read your blog and will continue to do so as long as you continue to do so. Don't give up and keep up the good work. I know you can do it!

Julie said...

thanks girlfriend :)