Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ok, so how long do I wait

The birth mom was looking at profiles this past weekend. Still no call. I want to know if she's chosen, either way. Just to put an end to the wondering. This is WAY worse than the 2ww (did I already say that in a previous post?)

I'm going to try to wait until next week to call her attorney. You know, I've tried to tell myself we won't be chosen just so I'm not let down. Kinda like telling your self you aren't pregnant after so many mishaps. Self defense.

If your profile was being viewed did someone let you know when the wait was over? either way? or did you just assume after say 2 weeks that you had not been chosen?

We are doing a 10k this Saturday so I'm just trying to use that to focus on and try to forget about everything else (that being THE WAITING!) LOL. See how well I'm doing?

Any advice is welcome!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't see why you shouldn't call to find out. Obviously you are excited/anxious/patiently waiting to hear something so they should tell you something. If it were me, I'd be on the phone!

Anonymous said...

I would call if I were you...but I suck at waiting.

Julie said...

it would put me out of my misery.... I wasn't always this pessimistic. Infertility made me this way! LOL!