Wednesday, March 4, 2009

honest scrap award

I was "tagged" with the Honest Scrap award today by my lovely blogger friend Que Sera, Sarah. I am honored, tickled and happy to oblige.

'Ere 'Tis The Rules:
  1. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
  2. Show the seven (7) winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
  3. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.

'Ere 'Tis Me blogs:

  1. Hen Fruit *wink*
  2. Ya Ya Stuff
  3. Our Adoption Journey
  4. Full Circle
  5. And so she prays
  6. An Infertile Blonde
  7. The Snooch

'Ere 'Tis Me Scraps:
  1. I'm afraid I'll never be blessed with a child.
  2. I hate it every month when I get my period.
  3. I was raped and beaten.
  4. I'm afraid of the dark.
  5. I'm afraid I'll never be blessed with grandchildren.
  6. I think too far ahead.
  7. I think too far behind.
  8. I'm honest to a fault.
  9. I see a therapist about my depression about not being a mom.
  10. I can't believe people read my blogs, let alone give me an award.
I'm honored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I can agree with every single thing you wrote for your honest things. :( :(

(((Hugs)))