Sunday, April 5, 2009

the best part of infertility

Yes, there is a good part!

After struggling with infertility by myself for six years, I joined Fertility Forums in 2006. Finally, I met other women suffering with infertility too. It was great to know I was not alone. It was great to met women who knew what I was going through, who knew what I felt.

In May 2006, I met Angie and Robin. The three of us were all having IUI procedures and quickly bonded. We each live in a different state and in 2006, we were all over 35.

I'm happy to report, Angie and Robin have been successful with their fertility treatment.

I'm even happier to report that I am spending 4 days this week with Angie, her husband and their 2-year-old daughter!!! Because of the distance, I am flying, and because Angie knows we are saving money to pay for adoption, she paid for my ticket.

This is the best gift I've ever had. Thank you Angie, I am extremely grateful and I love you.

updated 4.6.09: Check this out The Snooch's Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. Enjoy your time with Angie and the Snooch! What a friend!

Mom of Snooch said...

oh, shucks! I'm just trying to get you to move here! LOL.