Thursday, January 29, 2009

looking for Juno

I am obsessed with film "Juno," in fact I'm watching it right now and have it recorded on DVRs in two different room.

I AM a graphic designer, but not in my mid 30s.

I wish we could find a girl like her or a girl like Juno would find us. But we aren't Mark and Vanessa either. We are just normal people. I work as a graphic designer for the local paper and my husband works in a boat yard. We have 2 dogs and a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home. No McMansion here. I'm just so afraid no one will want us. Does everyone who is waiting to adopt feel this way?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, totally feel the same way.

We're not too thrilled w/ the 'open adoption' idea, but that seems to be the wave of the future.


And I've watched Juno 4 times in the past week...darn HBO sucks me right in!r