Wednesday, January 28, 2009

diary of a blogaholic

I have another blog, two in fact. One for family and friends who are following our adoption journey and one for women with an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy who want to make and adoption plan for their unborn baby.

But sometimes I wanna spill my guts, say how I really feel, be frank, so I'm creating a third blog for myself and random passers by and those who understand infertility and it's pains.

I am not able to carry a baby to full term. I've had three miscarriages and to be honest, I don't know how I survived the heartbreak of three.

Now my husband and I are hoping for a domestic newborn adoption. The wait is hell.

I'm going to be 44 this year, and am not looking forward to another birthday childless.

Feel free to comment. Hopefully I can teach you something about infertility. It's a lot like being invisible. And most people just assume you don't like children, which is so terribly hurtful.

More later. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: