Friday, October 9, 2009

let's get physical

Had a physical this week. Nearly a year since my last one which was for our adoption home study.

Bad news.

Bad cholesterol.

Bad blood sugar.

Hypothyroid.

Vitamin D deficiency.

Bad.
Bad.
Bad.

So, I'm getting a Rx for Vitamin D. Doc says what you get OTC isn't enough to make a difference so I need an Rx.

She also wants to put me on Lipitor (both of my parents are on cholesterol lowering meds). But. But, I ask, what happens if I get pregnant and I'm taking Lipitor? Stop taking it immediately? No. Not allowed to take it if I think I may get pregnant.

So I'm 44. My last pregnancy was 12.20.2006, with my cornual pregnancy. What do I do. Keep hoping for a miracle? Take Lipitor and give up?

I'm going to Weight Watchers, and walking 2 miles a day in under 35 minutes.

Why is my body SO against me?

Doc says it's genetic. You can't pick your family.

Will I EVER get pregnant again?

I do have great blood pressure. Odd.

Can I get a new body? trade this one in?

Thanks, I just needed to vent and I knew you'd understand.

Damn you PCOS.

P.S. AND I have to have surgery on my heel, to get rid of bone spurs that are causing plantar fasciitis. Leave without pay. Kick me while I'm down. . .


Yes, a very bad day. Hopefully this too shall pass. . . s o o n

1 comment:

Hua said...

I just came across your blog and I have enjoyed reading your posts. I hope things have gotten better since this post. Can't wait for your next update.